Welcome to the Sage Y Masters workout site. We are a group of swimmers who meet at 5:15am on MWF and sometimes on Saturdays. The typical workout is 2200 – 3500 yds. Workouts also contain a bonus set for those who want a longer workout. Everyone is welcome! We start at 5:15am sharp so that everyone has a chance to get in a good workout before they start their busy days.
The group is coached by Susan Scanlan. This is her fourth year as the masters coach for the Sage YMCA Masters Team. Some other credentials include:
- Eight years experience as a high school coach, four as a head coach
- American Swimming Coaches Association Level 2 Certified Coach
- Eighteen years of competitive swimming with United States Masters Swimming
- Top Ten Finishes at 2015 YMCA Nationals in 50 Backstroke, 100 backstroke, 200 backstroke, 50 fly, 100IM and 200IM
- Olympic Distance Qualifier for the 2016 USA Triathlon Age Group National Championships
- Rotator Cuff surgery survivor trying to rebhab her way back to competition