- Big arm circles – one at a time forward and backwards.
Then two at a time, bend at the waist and swing side to side
Lastly, small arm circles two at a time laterally. Forward and backward
- Hula Hoop type hip circles from a stride stance
- Leg swings – forward, backward and sideways – one a time
- Lunges: Left, right, step together x 3 then reverse. Forward lunge with overhead arm sweep and slight backbend
- Leg circles with bent knees. Adduct and abduct .
- Start on all 4s. 10 x Bird dog (opposite arm and leg) extension and contraction
- 10 x sliding bridges on each leg (this is where you will use the rags or plastic plates)
- 1:30 forearm plank – :15s on forearms, :15s marching plank, :15s side plank, :15s other side plank. :15s back to forearms, :15s spiderman – same side knee to elbow
- 10 x bicycle crunches
- 10 x push-ups from the floor
- 10 x dead bugs (bird dog on your back, stop lowering leg when lower back comes off the ground)
- 10 x squats to an imaginary or real chair. Face a wall. Keep your nose in contact with the wall as you lower.
- Stretch cords – attach slightly above head
10 x face pulls – drive thumbs back and squeeze shoulder blades together
Lower stretch cords to armpit lever – :30s quick punches facing away from door
Stand sideways to the door. Wide stance. Extend arms in front of you and hold for :30s. Band will want to pull you toward the door.
Main set as is.
Add on 3-5 reps and :05 seconds to plank holds
Repeat Main Set twice